-
December 22nd, 2002, 10:29 AM
#311
Inactive Member
Yea, your right. My drawings are getting better... But still not anything compared to you guys. T-T Rome wasn't built in a day i guess...
-
December 22nd, 2002, 01:15 PM
#312
Inactive Member
Of course it was! OHOHO! *gets malleted* Ororo........
[img]tongue.gif[/img] jk
At least ya cand raw OCB, unlike me who has no bility to draw whatsoever ><
-
December 22nd, 2002, 01:45 PM
#313
Inactive Member
Well, i would show you my current drawings, if i didn't think that they sucked tremendous ass. But i'm practicing. Besides, even if you suck at drawing Xellos, keep trying. You'll get the hang of it eventurally... I feel like Melfice...
-
December 22nd, 2002, 01:49 PM
#314
Inactive Member
Meh, I jsut don't have the ability to draw, plus I don't really care to draw in the firs tplace, I'd rather write or something
-
December 22nd, 2002, 02:16 PM
#315
Inactive Member
well good luck with that then.
-
December 22nd, 2002, 04:14 PM
#316
Inactive Member
O_O .... well sometimes competition brings out the best in you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 23rd, 2002, 04:05 PM
#317
Inactive Member
writing sucks mah donkey *points to the donkey* >_>;;
-
December 23rd, 2002, 08:35 PM
#318
Inactive Member
...donkey..?
Anyway, none of the drawings work! I cannot see your guys art!
-
December 23rd, 2002, 09:46 PM
#319
Inactive Member
You gotta copy and paste the lkink intot he address bar
-
December 24th, 2002, 04:37 AM
#320
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks